Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Work Study Training at Arrupe High School in Denver, CO.

I learned a boat load of information I will need to be good at my work-study job. The corporate work-study program at my high school is exciting. I learned how to use a copy machine and a fax machine. The tools I learned to use in the work-study training are useful tools for my success.

The end of corporate work-study was just right because we had to take a quiz. The quiz was about all we had learned throughout the three weeks of work-study training. The test was about thirty minutes long & only seventeen questions.

The corporate work-study training was a nice experience for me. I got to see what some adults do for a living. Also, I got to see what tasks adults do if they work at an office. I am so excited to start my work-study job this fall.

Now I have three weeks off to do fun things before school starts. I am going to be a freshman! I am so ready for the first day of school this year. I really like the first and second day of school because they are just so exciting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment