Monday, July 4, 2011

Denver's Fireworks!

wow! The fireworks are so beautiful in Denver. Meg and Alisa were so pumped to see the fireworks. We had to wait for a while, but it was worth the wait. I got about four recordings of the huge happening. The colors of the fireworks were all the colors of the rainbow and it was awesome.

I enjoyed my fourth of July. I saw a lot of beautiful girls walk by as I was looking at the fireworks. But let's not get off topic here lol. But I really do love me some Denver, CO Fireworks. I bet mambo the cat was terrified of the fireworks. The finale was pretty awesome on the other hand.

So to you awesome people reading this blog post I wanna let you know once again that my stay here in Denver is awesome.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Antonio! Great blog. I enjoy reading your perspective of the big move. This is Deidre, by the way. We met a few years ago when Kat and I were visiting Meg and Alisa from San Francisco (it's okay if you don't remember - it was awhile ago). Maybe you all will come come this way for a visit sometime! :-)

    ReplyDelete