Monday, July 18, 2011

My freshman year!

I'm so excited about my freshman year at Arrupe Jesuit High School. The teachers are awesome and the students are cool to be around. All of the incoming freshman students have a summer reading assignment. I have to turn in a book report the first day of school. I feel like Arrupe is an awesome choice for me and it's like an anchor towards my future success.

My favorite thing about Arrupe is that I get to work in a professional environment. We have a corporate work study program at Arrupe that the staff has put together for us. This program is a way for high school students to get real professional work experience during high school.

I never thought I would have a professional job in high school!

I've been enjoying my summer reading assignment. I have to read a book and take notes on it. We got to choose from a list of books our English teacher picked out.

I hope we won't have to do a ton of homework this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment