Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jobless in Denver.

I am so ready to get a job (beside my non paid corporate work study job at Arrupe.) As I walk by stores, I want jump up to buy something, but I can't. I dislike the feeling of not being able to get something I want. I am very hyper & eager to turn fifteen years old so I can start working.

I want to be a working teenager. I don't want to be someone who sits around playing video games & watching television. I want to be a teenager who explores the world and is motivated. When I get a job, all my dreams will be complete.

When I turn fifteen, I will be legally old enough to work. I have a birthday in September so I don't have too long to wait. When my b-day arrives I will find out where those "now hiring" signs are.

I would really like to work in a construction firm. I can move a lot of heavy items and I like to build things. I also like to use math when I am working because it helps me to solve problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment